You will play a key role in providing a quality service to a varied portfolio of clients. Working in a team of both experienced and other training accountants.
This role will allow you to use your current knowledge whilst developing your technical and commercial skills further.
- Preparation of Personal Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Require a good working knowledge of personal taxes to be able to hit the ground running
- Dealing with HMRC in matters regarding Personal Taxes
- Preparation of real time Capital Gains Tax Returns
- Preparation of P11D benefit and expenses returns
Ideally you will be studying of qualified with either ACA or ACCA qualification or ATT, CAT, with a minimum of 3 years working in an accountancy practice.
Experience using CCH is desirable.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. We offer a competitive package, with bonus, flexible working options, and excellent career opportunities.