You will play a key role in providing a quality service to a varied portfolio of clients. Working in a team of both experienced and other training accountants.
This role will give you the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge as well as gaining commercial skills to help you progress to Senior level.
- Accounts preparation ready for senior review
- Assisting with the development of more junior staff members
- Assist senior staff member with Ad-hoc duties
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Personal tax returns
- Bookkeeping and management accounts preparation
You will be studying for the ACA or ACCA qualification, with a minimum of 2 years working in an accountancy practice.
Experience using CCH and XERO desirable.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. We offer a competitive package, with bonus, flexible working options, and excellent career opportunities.