You will play a key role in providing a quality service to a varied portfolio of clients. Working in a team of both experienced and training accountants.
The role will include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Completion of personal tax returns
- Overseeing workflow and planning work
- Holding review meetings with clients
- Assisting with training and development of junior members of staff
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified or nearly qualified or qualified by experience, with a background in accountancy practice and good technical knowledge.
Experience using CCH and XERO desirable.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. We offer a competitive package, with bonus, flexible working options, and excellent career opportunities.