Working in a team of both experienced and training accountants in a supportive and driven environment, this role has scope to develop your skills both commercially and technically.
– Support advisory projects across the taxes, particularly individuals with owner managed businesses and IHT planning for individuals.
– Reviewing compliance work completed by less senior members of the team.
– Assist in ongoing training of less senior members of the team.
– Reviewing corporation tax returns for large and medium size companies and groups
– Should have at least a working understanding the implications of tax planning on limited company accounts.
Previous experience working in a practice environment within a tax role with advisory duties is essential.
CTA part qualified or qualified.
CCH experience preferred but not essential.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. We offer a competitive package with bonus, flexible working options and excellent career opportunities. The role can be based at any of our offices.